NEW! Design of Experiments (EMU 320)
This course covers the design of experiments and analysis of the generated data. Laboratory applications of this include Measurement System Analysis and designed studies used in method validation. The participant will learn the basic tools and potential pitfalls of experimental design and analysis of variance by studying examples from the laboratory. Including in the examples are all designed studies applicable to method validation.
1. (EMU 110) Measurement Systems Analysis
2. (EMU 200) Intermediate Statistics
3. (EMU 201 or EMU 202) Applied Measurement Uncertainty
4. (EMU 320) Method Validation
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet use
After successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
1. Discuss and describe the components of the DoE process from memory
2. Using the data provided,
3. Illustrate variance distributions,
4. Analyze MSA design, its components and discuss examples
5. Describe and illustrate terms like specificity, robustness, ruggedness, uncertainty and stability in DoE
1.6 CEUs Awarded*
*American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.