Documenting Your Quality System (AUD 100)
During this course, the participant will gain an understanding of the basic concepts of management system documentation structure, content, and development. The participant will also practice developing processes, Standard Operation Procedures, and applying mechanisms needed to control, review, and update documents on an ongoing basis.
During the course, the following topics will be discussed and practiced:
- Overview of Documents - purpose, uses, and nomenclature;
- Approaches to Document Structure and Writing;
- Knowing your Audience;
- Content Development; and
- Document Format, Control, Revision, and Disposition.
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO Standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17020, etc.; and
• Basic knowledge of English grammar, sentence structure, and formatting.
This class is designed for individuals in various stages of developing documents and procedures for their management system or working to update their system to meet ISO/IEC accreditation requirements.
After successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
1. Identify terms used in conformity assessment Standards which refer to a “Document”;
2. Define and differentiate document terms;
3. Identify requirements for documents;
4. Employ document writing and control techniques; and
5. Identify different document design formats
0.8 CEUs Awarded*
Lecture, discussion, and group exercises.
*American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
November 14, 2018
5202 Presidents Ct.
Frederick, MD 21703
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Additional Location Info:
If you would like the A2LA corporate rate when booking your stay please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.