Calibration Lab Manager Training: Beyond 17025 (Workshops)
A2LA is offering this training in partnership with Workplace Training.
Join Jesse Morse as he provides calibration management training to calibration managers as a refresher or to offer them a different perspective on management. Jesse will teach our calibration manager audience how to get to know their lab through the application of various metrics. As a calibration manager you will leave with new tools and ideas on how to run an effective calibration lab.
Course Content Overview:
- Unique properties of managing a Test/Calibration operation - beyond 17025
- Effective Communication - To customers and the boss
- How to manage lab personnel
- Customer Satisfaction - How to measure it and how to improve it
- How to measure lab efficiency & effectiveness
- Measuring technician productivity - just how productive are they?
- How to measure the cost of the lab operation
- How to improve productivity
- How to decipher a manufacturer's specifications
- How to make the right decision when purchasing capital assets for the lab
- 20 hours of eLearning prerequisite included
$1695 for the 3-day course
A2LA Discount Code: A2LAWPT
Non-Member Price: 1695