Internal Auditing (AUD 101)
This course introduces participants to the internationally-recognized approaches of ISO 19011 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems for conducting effective internal audits. The course includes easy-to-implement methods for involvement of personnel, continual improvement of the audit process, as well as group exercises to apply the interpersonal skills needed to be an effective auditor.
• Experience working within a conformity assessment management system; and
• Basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO Standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO/IEC 17020, etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Define critical internal auditing terms;
2. Recall the steps to creating and maintaining an effective audit program and plan;
3. Describe auditing principles;
4. Practice the interpersonal skills needed to effectively gather information;
5. Compose an Audit Report with proper audit findings
1.4 CEUs Awarded*
*American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.