ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and the AOAC Food Program Guidelines (MS 112)
This course focuses on the application of the 17025 requirements and the AOAC INTERNATIONAL Guidelines for Laboratories Performing Microbiological and Chemical Analyses of Food, Dietary Supplements Requirements, in an accredited food testing laboratory setting.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard (such as through the A2LA 1-day Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 course).
After successful completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the Documents and Records required;
- Implement actionable clauses;
- Explain new concepts such as Risk Identification and Mitigation, Validation and Verification of Measurement Equipment, the PDCA Cycle, Decision Rules, and Principles of Impartiality;
- Identify areas of Risk as well as Opportunities for Improvement; and
- Describe the specific calibration and verification requirements of the AOAC Guidelines;
1.6 CEUs Awarded*
*American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
August 6, 2018 – August 7, 2018
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Additional Location Info:
Venue to be announced.