Leading an Effective Audit Team (AUD 201)
This course rounds out the A2LA Lead Auditor training track by presenting the participants with the skills expected of an audit team leader. Participants will review the ISO 19011 concepts and practices related to this leadership position, and will learn how to plan, select, implement, and complete an effective audit plan.
• (AUD 101) Internal Auditing, or
• Experience (0-2 years) as audit team member in the participant’s home organization
After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Design and implement a detailed internal auditing program;
2. Select, train and qualify internal auditors for an audit team;
3. Apply skills acquired to manage an audit team; and
4. Demonstrate how to handle difficult situations during audits.
0.8 CEUs Awarded*
*American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
October 5, 2018
5202 Presidents Ct.
Frederick, MD 21703
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Additional Location Info:
If you would like the A2LA corporate rate when booking your stay please contact email@example.com