This course is designed for managers and executive management who are seeking to comply with management system requirements of international conformity assessment standards, e.g., 17025, 17034, 15189, etc., using the management review tool. The course focuses on key concepts such as: process-based approach, risk management, performance metrics and continuous improvement. Specific attention on impartiality will be discussed.
There is no prerequisite for this course.
After successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
1. With a provided list of management review components, discuss critical management review terms;
2. From memory, draw the process-approach concept using a blank PDCA form;
3. Through group exercises, employ various risk-management tools to quantify risks in various processes provided by the instructor
4. Define key metrics, measurable or KPIs for the identified risks and discuss how they might be communicated and deployed in an organization
5. Discuss beneficial management review from the risk management tools and metrics; and
6. From provided scenarios, identify continual improvement opportunities.
0.8 CEUs Awarded*
*American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
November 15, 2018
5202 Presidents Ct.
Frederick, MD 21703
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Additional Location Info:
If you would like the A2LA corporate rate when booking your stay please contact email@example.com.