NEW - Electronic Data Integrity in a GxP Environment (SUV 101)
This course enables the participant to maintain regulatory compliance for managing electronic data integrity through its lifecycle.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
After successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Using the web, identify where the national and international regulatory requirements are located;
2. Define, from memory, data integrity;
3. List and describe the key attributes for collecting data;
4. Given a blank process flow diagram, illustrate the data lifecycle;
5. Through group discussion, identify key risk areas to maintaining data integrity and mitigating techniques for managing these risks.
0.8 CEUs Awarded*
*American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.