New & Updated Documents
A2LA Today l September 2016 l Number 132
By Lisa Wrona, A2LA Communications Assistant
The following documents have been updated within the controlled A2LA management system. All of these documents are available on the A2LA website (www.A2LA.org) through the “Search” tool or on your customized “CAB Portal” (as appropriate) unless otherwise indicated.
- C105 - General Checklist: A2LA Policy on Metrological Traceability was revised on 06/09/2016.
- C204 – Specific Checklist: Combined ISO/IEC 17025 and Food and Pharmaceutical Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program was revised on 07/26/2016. This document is available upon request only.
- C210 – Specific Checklist: Construction Materials Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program was revised on 06/21/2016.
- C215 - Specific Checklist: World Anti-Doping (WADA) Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program was revised on 07/15/2016. This document is available upon request only.
- C301 – General Checklist: ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection Body Accreditation Program was revised on 06/17/2016. This document is available upon request only.
- F106 – Request for Exception to P113 - A2LA Policy on Measurement Traceability for Life Sciences Testing Laboratories was revised on 06/09/2016.
- F123 - On-Site Training Estimate Request Form was revised on 06/24/2016.
- G119 – Guidance on Scopes of Accreditation for GE S400 Laboratories was made obsolete on 08/15/2016.
- I111 – A2LA Customer Bill of Rights is a new document dated 07/07/2016.
- P102 – A2LA Policy on Metrological Traceability was revised on 06/09/2016.
- P102b – Annex: Policy on Requesting an Exception to P113 – A2LA Policy on Measurement Traceability for Life Sciences Testing and Forensic Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) was revised on 06/09/2016.
- P106 – Branch System Policy was revised on 07/15/2016.
- R212 – Specific Requirements: Nondestructive Testing and Inspections was revised on 06/21/2016.
- R301 - General Requirements: Accreditation of ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection Bodies was revised on 06/07/2016.
- R301 - Transition Memorandum is a new document dated 07/11/2016.
- R334 – Specific Requirements: Halal Certification Body Program is a new document dated 07/22/2016.
If you have any questions about these updates, please contact A2LA at 301.644.3248 or your Accreditation Officer directly.Print
A2LA Recognized by The NELAC Institute (TNI) for Accrediting Environmental Laboratories
NewsA2LA is proud to announce that it has received recognition as a non-governmental accreditation body (NGAB) from The NELAC Institute (TNI) for accrediting environmental laboratories, using ISO/IEC 170… Read more
ISO/IEC 17025 Identified as an Approved Forensic Standard by the OSAC
NewsThe Organization of Scientific Area Committees (OSAC), a forensic organization administered by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has recently completed its review of the ISO/IEC … Read more
A2LA Accredits First Organization in the NFPA Field Evaluation Body Accreditation Program
NewsA2LA is proud to announce the accreditation of QSES Inc., located in Shiba, Japan, under the A2LA accreditation program for Field Evaluation Bodies (FEB) that combines ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and NFPA 790… Read more