New & Updated Documents
A2LA Today l September 2016 l Number 132
By Lisa Wrona, A2LA Communications Assistant
The following documents have been updated within the controlled A2LA management system. All of these documents are available on the A2LA website (www.A2LA.org) through the “Search” tool or on your customized “CAB Portal” (as appropriate) unless otherwise indicated.
- C105 - General Checklist: A2LA Policy on Metrological Traceability was revised on 06/09/2016.
- C204 – Specific Checklist: Combined ISO/IEC 17025 and Food and Pharmaceutical Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program was revised on 07/26/2016. This document is available upon request only.
- C210 – Specific Checklist: Construction Materials Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program was revised on 06/21/2016.
- C215 - Specific Checklist: World Anti-Doping (WADA) Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program was revised on 07/15/2016. This document is available upon request only.
- C301 – General Checklist: ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection Body Accreditation Program was revised on 06/17/2016. This document is available upon request only.
- F106 – Request for Exception to P113 - A2LA Policy on Measurement Traceability for Life Sciences Testing Laboratories was revised on 06/09/2016.
- F123 - On-Site Training Estimate Request Form was revised on 06/24/2016.
- G119 – Guidance on Scopes of Accreditation for GE S400 Laboratories was made obsolete on 08/15/2016.
- I111 – A2LA Customer Bill of Rights is a new document dated 07/07/2016.
- P102 – A2LA Policy on Metrological Traceability was revised on 06/09/2016.
- P102b – Annex: Policy on Requesting an Exception to P113 – A2LA Policy on Measurement Traceability for Life Sciences Testing and Forensic Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) was revised on 06/09/2016.
- P106 – Branch System Policy was revised on 07/15/2016.
- R212 – Specific Requirements: Nondestructive Testing and Inspections was revised on 06/21/2016.
- R301 - General Requirements: Accreditation of ISO/IEC 17020 Inspection Bodies was revised on 06/07/2016.
- R301 - Transition Memorandum is a new document dated 07/11/2016.
- R334 – Specific Requirements: Halal Certification Body Program is a new document dated 07/22/2016.
If you have any questions about these updates, please contact A2LA at 301.644.3248 or your Accreditation Officer directly.Print
World Accreditation Day 2017
NewsJune 9, 2017 marks World Accreditation Day as a global initiative, jointly established by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC)… Read more
A2LA Welcomes New Staff
NewsA2LA has welcomed several new staff members since the last issue of A2LA Today! Read more
NCSL International Workshop & Symposium 2016
NewsThe 2016 NCSL International Workshop & Symposium was held July 24-28, 2016 in Saint Paul, MN. The theme this year was “Measurement Accuracy and the Impact on Society.” The opening keynote speaker, … Read more