New & Updated Documents
A2LA Today l December 2016 l Number 133
By Pam Wright, A2LA Quality Manager
The following documents have been updated within the controlled A2LA management system. All of these documents are available on the A2LA website (www.A2LA.org) through the “Search” tool or on your customized “CAB Portal” (as appropriate) unless otherwise indicated.
- C307 – General Checklist: ISO 17034:2016 Reference Material Producer Accreditation Program is a new document dated 12/14/2016.
- C321 - Specific Checklist: Special Inspection Agencies Clark County, Nevada is a new document dated 08/11/2016. This document is available by request only.
- F304 – Application for Accreditation: ISO 17034 Reference Material Producer Accreditation Program. This is a new document dated 2/14/16.
- F306 - Ownership Confirmation Form: ISO 17034 ISO 17034 Reference Material Producer Accreditation. This is a new document dated 12/14/16.
- F322 - Reference Material Producer ISO Guide 31 Certificate Contents was released on 12/14/2016.
- F336 - Scope of Accreditation Selection List ISO 17034 Reference Material Producers was released on 12/14/2016.
- P103c – Annex: Policy on Estimating Measurement Uncertainty for Electromagnetic Testing Labs was revised 10/19/2016.
- P107 – Policy on Transferring Accreditation was revised on 12/14/16.
- P111 – Technical Consensus Decisions from the Electromagnetic Advisory Committee (EMAC) was revised 10/19/2016.
- P116 - Consensus Decisions from the Construction Materials Advisory Committee (CMAC) is a new document dated 10/11/2016.
- R220 - Specific Requirements: A2LA DoD Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program was revised on 10/28/2016.
- R101 - General Requirements: Accreditation of ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratories was revised on 12/14/2016.
- R222 - Specific Requirements: EPA ENERGY STAR Accreditation Program was revised on 09/13/2016.
- R223 – Specific Requirements: GE Aviation S400 Accreditation Program was revised on 09/13/2016.
- R224 – Specific Requirements: A2LA DoD Advanced Geophysical Classification Accreditation Program (DAGCAP) is a new document dated 09/01/2016.
- R242 – Specific Requirements: Project 25 (P25) Compliance Accreditation Program is a new document dated 10/13/2016.
- R304 – General Requirements: ISO 17034 Reference Material Producer Accreditation Program. This is a new document dated 12/14/16.
- R310 – Specific Requirements: Special Inspection Agencies Inspection Body Accreditation Program was revised on 08/22/2016.
- R310a - Annex: Clark County Nevada Special Inspection Agencies was revised on 09/13/2016.
- R310b - Annex: New York NY Special Inspection Agencies was revised on 09/13/2016.
If you have any questions about these updates, please contact A2LA at 301.644.3248 or your Accreditation Officer directly.Print
ISO/IEC 17025 Identified as an Approved Forensic Standard by the OSAC
NewsThe Organization of Scientific Area Committees (OSAC), a forensic organization administered by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), has recently completed its review of the ISO/IEC … Read more
A2LA Accredits GEL Laboratories, LLC to ISO/IEC 17025
NewsA2LA is pleased to announce the accreditation of GEL Laboratories to ISO/IEC 17025 for cannabis testing, specifically for hemp plant material, oils, and solids. Read more
A2LA Accredits First Organization in the NFPA Field Evaluation Body Accreditation Program
NewsA2LA is proud to announce the accreditation of QSES Inc., located in Shiba, Japan, under the A2LA accreditation program for Field Evaluation Bodies (FEB) that combines ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and NFPA 790… Read more