New & Updated Documents
A2LA Today l December 2016 l Number 133
By Pam Wright, A2LA Quality Manager
The following documents have been updated within the controlled A2LA management system. All of these documents are available on the A2LA website (www.A2LA.org) through the “Search” tool or on your customized “CAB Portal” (as appropriate) unless otherwise indicated.
- C307 – General Checklist: ISO 17034:2016 Reference Material Producer Accreditation Program is a new document dated 12/14/2016.
- C321 - Specific Checklist: Special Inspection Agencies Clark County, Nevada is a new document dated 08/11/2016. This document is available by request only.
- F304 – Application for Accreditation: ISO 17034 Reference Material Producer Accreditation Program. This is a new document dated 2/14/16.
- F306 - Ownership Confirmation Form: ISO 17034 ISO 17034 Reference Material Producer Accreditation. This is a new document dated 12/14/16.
- F322 - Reference Material Producer ISO Guide 31 Certificate Contents was released on 12/14/2016.
- F336 - Scope of Accreditation Selection List ISO 17034 Reference Material Producers was released on 12/14/2016.
- P103c – Annex: Policy on Estimating Measurement Uncertainty for Electromagnetic Testing Labs was revised 10/19/2016.
- P107 – Policy on Transferring Accreditation was revised on 12/14/16.
- P111 – Technical Consensus Decisions from the Electromagnetic Advisory Committee (EMAC) was revised 10/19/2016.
- P116 - Consensus Decisions from the Construction Materials Advisory Committee (CMAC) is a new document dated 10/11/2016.
- R220 - Specific Requirements: A2LA DoD Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program was revised on 10/28/2016.
- R101 - General Requirements: Accreditation of ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratories was revised on 12/14/2016.
- R222 - Specific Requirements: EPA ENERGY STAR Accreditation Program was revised on 09/13/2016.
- R223 – Specific Requirements: GE Aviation S400 Accreditation Program was revised on 09/13/2016.
- R224 – Specific Requirements: A2LA DoD Advanced Geophysical Classification Accreditation Program (DAGCAP) is a new document dated 09/01/2016.
- R242 – Specific Requirements: Project 25 (P25) Compliance Accreditation Program is a new document dated 10/13/2016.
- R304 – General Requirements: ISO 17034 Reference Material Producer Accreditation Program. This is a new document dated 12/14/16.
- R310 – Specific Requirements: Special Inspection Agencies Inspection Body Accreditation Program was revised on 08/22/2016.
- R310a - Annex: Clark County Nevada Special Inspection Agencies was revised on 09/13/2016.
- R310b - Annex: New York NY Special Inspection Agencies was revised on 09/13/2016.
If you have any questions about these updates, please contact A2LA at 301.644.3248 or your Accreditation Officer directly.Print
2017 A2LA Technical Forum
NewsA2LA is holding its annual Technical Forum from Friday, March 31st through Sunday, April 2nd at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, VA. The event is open to the general public, as well as all of A2LA’s lon… Read more
A2LA Accepting Applications for Department of Homeland Security P25 Compliance Assessment Program (P25 CAP)
NewsIn response to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Interoperability and Compatibility (OIC) posting of new P25 Compliance Assessment Bulletins (CABs) that outline test procedures for … Read more
A2LA Welcomes New Staff
NewsSince the New Year began, A2LA is pleased to welcome Four new staff members to the A2LA team! Read more