New & Updated Documents
A2LA Today l June 2017 l Number 135
By Pam Wright, A2LA Quality Manager
The following documents have been updated within the controlled A2LA management system. All of these documents are available on the A2LA website (www.A2LA.org) through the “Search” tool or on your customized “CAB Portal” (as appropriate) unless otherwise indicated.
If you have any questions about these updates, please contact A2LA at 301.644.3248 or your Accreditation Officer directly.
- C241 - Specific Checklist - Combined ISO-IEC 17025, TNI Field Sampling and Measurement Organization Accreditation Program Requirements and ASTM D7036-04 Standard Practice of Competence for Air Emission Testing Bodies is a new checklist issued on 3/10/17. This checklist is not available on the public A2LA website.
- C311 – Specific Checklist: Combined ISO/IEC 17020 and Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP)was revised on 3/10/17. This checklist is not available on the public A2LA website.
- C335 – Specific Checklist – Special Inspection Agencies City of Philadelphia Requirements is a new checklist issued on 4/11/17.
- F234 – A2LA Houston Governmental Laboratory Consent Agreement was made obsolete on 4/6/17 as the language of the agreement was added to both R208 - Specific Requirements: Construction Materials Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program and R209 – Specific Requirements: Geotechnical Engineering Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program for Identified Houston and Harris County, Texas Jurisdictions.
- G108 - Guidelines for Estimating Uncertainty for Microbiological Counting Methods was made obsolete on 5/19/17 and is being reworked by a working group of the LSAC.
- R207 – Specific Requirements: Environmental Lead Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program was revised on 4/12/17 for specific criteria updated to reflect the NLLAP 2017 MOU.
- R207 – Transition Memorandum - Specific Requirements: Environmental Lead Testing Laboratory Accreditation Program is a new document issued on 4/12/17.
- R241 – Specific Requirements – STAC Accreditation Program Requirements (ASTM D7036) is a new document issued on 3/10/17.
- R311 - Specific Requirements: Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) was revised on 3/10/17.
- R310c – Annex: City of Philadelphia Special Inspection Agencies is a new document issued on 4/11/17.
Transition Period for ISO 17034:2016 Implementation Established for Accredited Reference Materials Producers
NewsISO 17034:2016 General Requirements for the Competence of Reference Material Producers became publicly available on November 1, 2016, superseding ISO Guide 34:2009. The Asia Pacific Laboratory Accred… Read more
A2LA Recognized to Accredit Special Inspection Agencies in the City of Philadelphia
NewsA2LA is now recognized by the City of Philadelphia Department of Licenses and Inspections to provide ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Requirements for the Operation of Various Types of Bodies Performing Inspection… Read more
ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17011 Update
NewsA2LA Today l December 2017 l Number 137 By Trace McInturff, A2LA Senior Director, Accreditation Services Read more