Browse our training courses to find the course that fits your needs. It may help you to discover your learning style or contact us for guidance on which course to take.
Once you have chosen a course, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the course information page.
- On the right hand side of the page will be the course date, time, and location.
- Click the orange “register” button to take you to Cvent, an event registration platform.
- If the available dates and locations are not satisfactory, you may request on-site training at your facility.
Course Cancellation & Refund Policy
A2LA would like to thank you for registering for one or more of its courses. We believe this will be a value-added experience for you and we encourage your feedback. We understand, due to unforeseen circumstances, the participant or A2LA might have to cancel or reschedule. To be accommodating to both, A2LA has created this Policy for your awareness and action, when necessary.
- REGISTRATION: Training course registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and payment or billing information is received in full.
- CANCELLATION REQUESTS: To cancel or reschedule a confirmed training please submit an email request to training@A2LA.org.
- CANCELLATION REFUNDS/CREDITS: See below
- If A2LA Training receives written notice by email of your cancellation or class transfer more than thirty (30) days prior to the event start date, you will be refunded the full amount in the same method that you submitted payment.* If you chose to transfer your course to another date, it must be done within the calendar year.
- If A2LA Training receives written notice by email of your cancellation or class transfer less than thirty (30) days but more than fifteen (15) days prior to the event start date, the cancellation or class transfer charge will be 50% of the course registration fees. Your refund will be given in the same method that you submitted payment.* If you chose to transfer your course to another date, it must be done within the calendar year.
- If A2LA Training receives written notice by email of your cancellation or class transfer less than or equal to fifteen (15) days prior to the event start date, the cancellation or class transfer charge will be full amount of the course registration fees; you will not receive a refund or be allowed to transfer your course to another date.
- If you are not able to attend a class that you registered for you may also substitute another colleague in your place to avoid potential cancellation fees. Please give A2LA Training written notice by email if this is the action you chose you pursue. A2LA Training understands that there may be extenuating circumstances that can cause you to not attend, please contact A2LA Training and we will do our best to accommodate you in these situations.
*Please note that credit card refund processing can take up to 7 business to be posted in your online banking records.
Number of Days Prior to Class Start
|> 30 Days||Full refund/Credit**|
|> 14 Days and < 30 Days||Travel Fees|
|< 14 Days||Travel Fees + $250/day|
**If due to Inclement Weather or Natural Disaster, please follow A2LA’s Cancellation below for such event.
- ENROLLMENT: A2LA reserves the right to cancel any training course, typically at least 30 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees. [See below for unintentional class cancellations]
- STUDENT EXPENSES: A2LA is not responsible for any expenses incurred if a training course is cancelled. It is recommended that travel arrangements are not booked until within the 30‐day window.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER/NATURAL DISASTER: If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course or receive a refund.