Help us build a community committed to supporting, growing, and promoting values of quality and competence through accreditation.
- Provide forums for members to build relationships with tangible business benefits, including networking, education, and advocacy.
- Foster a comprehensive peer network of industry professionals through the A2LA Technical Forum and other networking opportunities.
- Support government and global affairs efforts through work with legislative, regulatory, and industry groups that share common goals.
- Lead by example within quality assurance, accreditation, and technical communities to support our vision of creating a single accreditation that is accepted everywhere.
- Advocate for this vision among global peers while developing reciprocal recognition of our accredited results.
- Promote clients with a global interest.
- A2LA Training Courses
- WorkPlace Training E-learning Modules
- A2LA Technical Forum Registration
- A2LA Annual Fees (Organizational members only)
- A2LA Other industry partners (e.g. ASTM directory listing)
- Free webinars covering subjects like understanding international standards development, quality control, quality assurance, internal audits, preparing for assessments, and more.
- Exclusive newsletter, including early access to content and other resources as they are developed.
Membership & Accreditation
Membership dues are separate from accreditation fees. Accreditation is attained after an application has been completed, fees have been paid, an assessment has been performed, and a decision has been made by the A2LA Accreditation Council.
An organization does not have to be a member to become accredited, and accreditation by itself does not confer A2LA membership.
A2LA Membership Levels and Dues
|1 year membership||$100.00|
|1 year membership||$400.00|
WorkPlace Training Promotion
To celebrate the recent acquisition of WorkPlace Training, all new and renewal A2LA members who register before the end of 2018, will receive a FREE e-learning module from WorkPlace Training. Visit the WPT website for a list of course titles.
Individual Members will receive a free 30-day license and Organizational Members will receive a 1-year license for the course title of their choice.