Develop your team by applying what you learn in A2LA’s range of training courses.
Move ahead of your competition by staying up-to-date and learning best practices on international standards, quality systems, technical tools and soft skills. Learn as professional trainers explain the lab accreditation industry’s most sought-after topics in depth.
Training programs are designed to help organizations achieve and maintain accreditation. Courses have been developed to:
- Aid in establishing a management system that works with and enhances organizations as a whole.
- Guide prospective applicants through the assessment and internal audit processes.
- Aid in understanding how quality principles apply to various organizations.
- Explain specific concepts, such as root cause analysis, measurement uncertainty, etc.
International Standards Courses
Learn the international standard clause by clause in the introductory courses. Advanced courses take a deeper look at the application of the standard. Industry-specific courses tie in application to your every day work.
- MS 110 - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Bridging the Gap from 2005
- MS 111 - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 The New Standard for Laboratory Competence
- MS 112 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and AOAC Food Program Guidelines
- MS 113 - ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Cannabis Testing Laboratories
- MS 120 - ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and Inspection Body Accreditation
- MS 130 - Understanding ISO 17034:2016 for Reference Material Producers
- MS 140 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17043:2010 and Statistical Analysis for Proficiency Testing Providers
- MS 160 - Understanding ISO/IEC 17065:2012 for Product Certifiers
- MS 170 - Understanding ISO 15189:2012 and CLIA Requirements for Medical Laboratories
Management Systems Courses
Learn more about quality management processes such as management review and root cause analysis with our expert instructors.
- EMU 100 - Basic Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- EMU 101 - Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty
- EMU 110 - Evaluating Continuous Improvement Efforts Using Measurement Systems Analysis
- EMU 150 - Introduction to Control Charting for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- EMU 200 - Intermediate Statistics for Laboratory Professionals
- EMU 201 - Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Laboratories
- EMU 202 - Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Labs
- EMu 250 - Implementation of QA/QC Program and Risk Management Strategies Using Control Charts
- EMU 320 - Design of Experiments (DoE) for Method Validation and Laboratory Studies
- EMU 400 - Introduction to Method Validation
- Reducing Risk in Conformance Decisions
Quality in your organization can be enhanced by improving employees' soft skills. Join A2LA for courses on effective training strategies and more to come in the future!
Training Tracks are thematic groups of courses designed to drive learner competence, from foundation to application. These are contiguous courses intended to be taken at one location. If a participant wishes to take a series of courses spread throughout the calendar year and/or multiple locations, please contact us for a quotation.
- Intro to ISO/IEC 17025
- Advanced ISO/IEC 17025
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Labs
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Labs
Types of Training
TrainingDomestic and International
WebinarsLive and Recorded
A2LA SponsoredDomestic and International
A2LA is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). A2LA complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, A2LA is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.