Develop your team by applying what you learn in A2LA’s range of training courses.
Move ahead of your competition by staying up-to-date and learning best practices on international standards, quality systems, technical tools and soft skills. Learn as professional trainers explain the lab accreditation industry’s most sought-after topics in depth.
Training programs are designed to help organizations achieve and maintain accreditation. Courses have been developed to:
- Aid in establishing a management system that works with and enhances organizations as a whole.
- Guide prospective applicants through the assessment and internal audit processes.
- Aid in understanding how quality principles apply to various organizations.
- Explain specific concepts, such as root cause analysis, measurement uncertainty, etc.
Learn the international standard clause by clause in the introductory courses. Advanced courses take a deeper look at the application of the standard. Industry-specific courses tie in application to your every day work.
- ISO 15189 and CLIA Clinical Laboratory Accreditation
- ISO 17034:2016 and Accreditation for Reference Material Producers
- ISO/IEC 17020:2012 and Inspection Body Accreditation
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and Laboratory Accreditation
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for Cannabis Testing Laboratories
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and Laboratory Accreditation, Including AOAC Food Program Guidelines
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Advanced: Beyond the Basics
- NEW! ISO/IEC 17025:2017- The New Standard for Laboratory Competence
- ISO/IEC 17043 and Accreditation for Proficiency Testing Providers
- ISO/IEC 17065 and Product Certification Accreditation
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Bridging the Gap from 2005
Quality Management Systems Processes
Learn more about quality management processes such as management review and root cause analysis with our expert instructors.
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty
- Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Laboratories
- Applied Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration Laboratories
- Measurement Systems Analysis Using Excel Statistical Tools
- Reducing Risk in Conformance Decisions
- NEW - Basic Statistics
- NEW - Introduction to Control Charting
- NEW - Intermediate Statistics
- NEW - Advanced Measurement Uncertainty Skills
- NEW - Design of Experiments[DoE]
- NEW - Method Validation
- NEW - Implementation of QA/QC Program and Risk Management Strategies Using Control Charts
Quality in your organization can be enhanced by improving employees' soft skills. Join A2LA for courses on effective training strategies and more to come in the future!
A2LA is proud to release our new Training Track program. This program is designed to pair classes of a progressive nature that enhance the learner's experience and minimizes costs. This option is available within the registration process.
- Measurement Uncertainty for Calibration
- Measurement Uncertainty for Testing Laboratories
- Management System
A2LA is proud to partner with the following organizations to offer a broader range of training topics.
Types of Training
TrainingDomestic and International
WebinarsLive and Recorded
A2LA SponsoredDomestic and International
A2LA is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). A2LA complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, A2LA is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.