New & Updated Documents - September 2017
A2LA Today l September 2017 l Number 136
By Pam Wright, A2LA Quality Manager
The following documents have been updated within the controlled A2LA management system. The following documents are available on the A2LA website or on your customized portal (as appropriate) unless otherwise indicated.
If you have any questions about these updates, please contact A2LA at 301.644.3248 or your Accreditation Officer directly.
- C312 – Specific Checklist: EPA Title VI Formaldehyde TPCs is a new document issued on 6/7/17.
- C244 – Specific Checklist: EPA Title VI Testing Laboratories is a new document issued on 6/7/17.
- C243 - Specific Checklist: Combined ISOIEC 17025 and Americans for Safe Access Cannabis Testing Accreditation Program is a new document issued on 6/30/17.
- R105 Supplement – Promoting Accreditation Package is a revised document issued on 7/28/17.
- G122 – Guidance on Method Modifications for Life Sciences Testing Laboratories is a new document issued on 8/28/17. This was formerly P118 – Technical Consensus Decisions from the Life Sciences Advisory Committee.
- A316 – Guidance for Review of Proficiency Testing Reports is an obsolete document as of 9/25/17.
- R312 – Specific Requirements: EPA Title VI Formaldehyde Third Party Certification Bodies is a new document issued on 6/7/17.
- R244 - Specific Requirements: EPA Title VI Formaldehyde Testing Laboratories is a new document issued on 6/7/17.
- R243 - Specific Requirements: Americans for Safe Access Cannabis Testing Accreditation Program is a new document issued on 6/30/17.
- P109 – Technical Consensus Decisions from the Measurement Advisory Committee (MAC) is a revised document for the addition of section VIII related to calibration and verification kits for traceability of S-parameter calibrations. This document was issued on 6/30/17.
- R105 – Requirements When Making Reference to A2LA Accredited Status is a revised document for editorial changes replacing Director of Quality and Communications to Quality Manager and an update of the email link to info@A2LA.org.
- P118 – Technical Consensus Decisions from the Life Sciences Advisory Committee was made obsolete on 8/28/17.
More from September 2017 A2LA Today:
- Summary of CASCO ISO/IEC 17025 WG44 Drafting Group Meeting in Geneva, July 2017
- A2LA Now Accepting Applications for Accreditation of US EPA TSCA Title VI Third-Party Certifiers
- A2LA Recognized as a Great Place to Work
- A2LA Welcomes New Staff
- NCSL International Workshop & Symposium 2017
- A2LA End-of-Summer Event
- Updates to A2LA Website Document Access
A2LA 2016 Annual Report
A2LA Expands IAAC Scope of Recognition to Include Proficiency Testing Providers & Reference Materials Producers
NewsA2LA is proud to announce that its Scope of Recognition as an Inter-American Accreditation Cooperation (IAAC) Multi-Lateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA) signatory has been expanded to include accred… Read more
Summary of CASCO ISO/IEC 17025 WG44 Drafting Group Meeting in Geneva, July 2017
NewsA2LA Today l September 2017 l Number 136 By Tim Osborne, A2LA Senior Director of Training Services Read more